India Dreamin is honored to welcome National Media Club – is India’s largest community of regional journalist media professionals as a non-profit partner. NMC was founded in way back 90’s, to help journalist/media person from urban & rural areas to get the opportunities they deserve.
National Media Club’s primary mission is to expand digital media literacy, promote standard technologies, encourage ethical behavior and share best practices. Our strength is an extended network of journalists working in rural and far flung regional areas. We bring together journalists, publishers, communications professionals, artists, amateur media creators, citizen journalists, teachers, students, tool makers, and other interested collaborators. Essentially the people who create and consume media who have an interest in seeing the ‘media industry’ evolve for everyone’s benefit. We are more than just USERS, we are the reason the tools exist – we are the people who communicate our thoughts and ideas near and far. Join us and let’s shape the future together!
National Media Club (NMC) aims for Swachh Bharat – Sundar & Skills Development. We will also promote Yoga in society for its several benefits like increased flexibility, increased muscle strength and tone, Improve respiration, energy and vitality etc. National Media Club (NMC) will fight for safeguarding the freedom of press, defeating attacks on journalists and free space for then in society and work for the welfare of print, electronic and web journalists. National Media Club has large poll of young talented journalist and citizen journalist who will continue to uphold the cause and values for which National Media Club stands.
National Media Club will fight against social evil and it will encourage people to come forward with the new ideas for a better society and a solution for the common welfare of people. It is not a club which deals with journalism only but also makes common people to forward there problems in an easy way. As we also say, National Media Club – “Soch Bharat Ki” for a better tomorrow.
- National Meet of Journalist and launch of Swachh Bharat Mission and Swachhata toll free number 18008333000 on 25 Nov 2014.
- NMC Biggest Swachhta Abhiyan – Cleaning of Gowardhan Yatra of 21 km (Mathura): 1 Jan 2015
- NMC Biggest Vande Gange Yatra For 5 Days: Spreading awareness for clean Ganga
- Financial Year NMC Swachhata Calendar 2015 -16 , Launch By Hon’ble Mohan Bhai Kundariya ji , Union Minister of State , Minister of Agriculture, At Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Swachhata Abhiyan on Subhash Chand Bosh Jayanti with Students. And Award Distribution to Institutions and people actively working for “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan“.
- National Media Club Swachh Bharat Calendar launch by Hon’ble Ram Naik Ji , Governor Uttar Pradesh, in Governor house Lucknow.
- National Media Club organised NMC Media Ratan Award 2017 in which National Media awarded journalist who had done outstanding work in field of journalism. These awards were given by Hon’ble Dinesh Sharma Ji , Deputy Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Hon’ble Hriday Narayan Dixit Ji , Speaker of UP Vidhan Sabha .National Media Club organized UP 1ST Swachhata Award function in UP in which Hon’ble Yogi Adityanath Ji , Chief Minister , Uttar Pradesh including several cabinet ministers from Central Government & UP Government gave Swachhata Award.
- Limca Book record by National Media Club Swachhata Messanger for cycling 3500 km from Jammu to Kanyakumari National Media Club Cyclist travelled 3500 KM in just 16 days 18 hours & 30 mins.
- Organized UP 1st Regional Journalist conference where more than 1700 Regional Journalist were present this function was inaugurated by Hon’ble Ram Naik ji , Governor Of Uttar Pradesh.
Thank you to the team of National Media Club for their support to the Salesforce community in India